Intrastate Moving Services in Cincinnati with Bell Moving & Storage
What’s prompting your upcoming transition? People have many reasons for relocating in-state. You may be moving to be closer to your friends and family. Perhaps you’re looking for a better quality of life. Maybe you want to trade the heat and humidity of Cincinnati for the colder climate of Cleveland, or you’re interested in leaving a more rural area for the amenities of city living.
Jobs and cost of living are major drivers for intrastate moves in Ohio. You may be ready to leave a higher-cost area like Cleveland for a lower cost of living in Cincinnati or Columbus. You may be ready to change jobs or even fields. Cincinnati’s economy is driven by finance, professional services, manufacturing, medical research, and healthcare. The capital of Columbus offers plenty of employment opportunities in government, finance, insurance, and healthcare. The Cleveland metro area focuses on advanced manufacturing, aviation, and automotive.
Benefits of Working with Professional Ohio Intrastate Movers
No matter how far you’re moving, there’s no doubt that relocating is a stressful experience. Before you embark on a DIY move, make sure you consider just how much work is involved. One recent survey found that 43% who completed their last move on their own would never do it again. Meanwhile, 94% who hired professional movers said it was worth it.
Cincinnati intrastate moving specialists make moving day faster, easier, and less stressful by handling all the challenging aspects of your transition with skill, expertise, and the right equipment. You don’t need to rent a moving truck, spend days or weeks packing (and worrying it wasn’t done well enough!), or risking injury with heavy lifting and loading.
Experienced movers can do more than just load, unload, and transport your belongings. Their expertise helps with many challenges of a long-distance move:
- Downsizing and decluttering. Movers can help before moving day to get rid of items you don’t want to take and remove bulky items.
- Packing. With professional packing, you can rest easy knowing your belongings are safeguarded for the trip ahead. Movers will use the right supplies and techniques to pack your entire home – or just handle the areas where you need help.
- Unpacking. After a long trip to your new home, the thought of unpacking boxes is probably not appealing. Movers can unpack all the boxes and remove the rubbish.
- Furniture assembly/disassembly. Save time and worry by having your furnishings disassembled, carefully prepped, then reassembled in your new home. Specialists can even set up and arrange your furniture at your new home so it’s move-in ready.
- Storage solutions. Your new home may not be ready for you when you relocate to a new city. Maybe you’re moving before your house is sold, waiting for a new home to be built, or waiting to close on a home. You may even be downsizing while relocating and need storage for the items you haven’t decided what to do with yet. Ohio intrastate moving companies offer door-to-door storage solutions with your belongings securely stored then delivered once you’re ready.
Cincinnati Intrastate Moving Company Cost
How much does it cost to move within the same state? Your Cincinnati movers cost will depend on many factors like:
- Moving dates
- Number of movers needed
- Weight or volume of the belongings you are moving
- Type of move (apartment, townhome, or single-family home)
- Accessibility issues at your origin and destination
- Services you need (packing, furniture assembly/disassembly, storage, etc)
Intrastate moves in Ohio are typically quoted per job. The best way to find out your cost is by requesting a free moving quote from Bell Moving & Storage. Our affordable intrastate movers will discuss your needs during a free assessment then prepare a personalized estimate.
Choosing the Best Ohio Intrastate Moving Company
To enjoy a seamless, coordinated, and stress-free move, it pays to do your homework to find the best intrastate movers who offer the professionalism, affordability, and reliability you are counting on. We recommend looking for the following.
- Licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection
- Uniformed and background checked movers
- Good safety rating using the company’s USDOT number
- Low claims rate
- Membership in trade organizations
- Positive reviews
- Transparent pricing without a high upfront deposit or hidden costs
- Proven track record performing intrastate and long-distance moves
There are several resources you can use to help you find a dependable moving and storage company. The BBB offers an in-depth guide that helps you avoid dishonest or rogue operators. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) also offers a guide to choosing a mover with a tool you can use to check the safety rating and complaint history of registered companies. Be sure you check the company’s complaint history with the FMCSA and the BBB while narrowing down your options!
Bell Moving & Storage has been a trusted Ohio intrastate mover since 1922. Our fourth-generation, family-owned company has completed more than 100,000 relocations and earned hundreds of 5-star Yelp and Google reviews. We have been a Wheaten Van Lines agent for 35+ years to facilitate easy long-distance relocations with a network that covers 95% of the U.S. Your intrastate relocation will be overseen by a dedicated moving coordinator who will ensure an easy transition to your new city.
Ready for Your Ohio Intrastate Move? Call Bell Moving & Storage
Whether you’re moving across the state or preparing for a shorter move in-state, Bell Moving & Storage is ready to deliver the top-notch customer service and dependable solutions you need. Call our Cincinnati intrastate movers today at 513-942-7500 to discuss your needs and how we can help you.