Columbus Long Distance Movers
When it comes to an interstate move, we will get a lot of questions, like “How long does a state to state move take,” but one of the most common is, “How do I move long distance?” The short answer is that moving, in general, can be stressful, but even more so when you’re moving cross country.
At Bell Moving, whether you’re crossing over a few states from Ohio or going to the other side of the country, we are here to help make this transition seamless and as stress-free as possible. Our team of long distance movers services Columbus and all of the Columbus, OH, Metropolitan area, and we can’t wait to work with you!
What Is A Columbus Long Distance Move?
When researching Columbus long distance moving companies, you might wonder what makes a long distance relocation different from a typical move, and the answer is that a long distance move is 50+ miles or more from your current location. Plus, an interstate relocation happens when you cross over state lines. When some people use the phrase cross country moving, they mean they’re going through more than one state.
More often than not, when someone is moving across the country, there is a good reason. Some of the most frequent causes include a new job, attending or leaving college, being closer to family or friends, needing a change in climate, retirement, buying a house, a change in marital status, or health reasons.
Moving Cross Country With Bell Moving & Storage
The best way to move cross country is by working with the #1 Columbus long distance movers. There are so many benefits that come with hiring a team of trustworthy, reliable, and professional crew members, but here are some of the top reasons to hire Bell Moving to handle your interstate move:
- Dedicated, personal move coordinator
- Professional-grade packing materials and boxes
- Packing and unpacking your belongings
- Disassemble and reassemble your beds and other furniture
- Relocating your furniture and boxes to your new home
- Loading and unloading your belongings from the moving truck or van
- Placing furniture into the desired rooms
- Arrange everything where they need to be
- Moving appliances (it’s essential to note that disconnecting and reconnecting are not included)
When you choose to work with Bell Moving, the top-rated and affordable Columbus long distance moving company, here are some of the additional benefits you’ll receive:
- Certified PROMOVER through the American Moving & Storage Association
- Fully licensed and insured
- Crew members have a background check completed before being hired, are fully and properly trained, and always wear a uniform
- Low claim rate
- 98+ years in business
- 30+ years of Wheaton Van Line partners
- 98% customer referral rate
- 100k+ customers moved
- Top-rated interstate moving company
- Excellent Google Reviews
- Affordable long distance moving services
- Flat rate available for long distance moves
- Award-winning interstate moving services
- Ability to transport your car during an interstate relocation
As an award-winning and trustworthy Columbus long distance moving company, we are here to help make the journey to your new place of residence as seamless as possible. If you have any questions, we are one call away.
Columbus Long Distance Moving Quotes | How Much Do Columbus Interstate Movers Cost?
The final price of a Columbus interstate move is unique for everyone because of the different variables and factors that can influence the price. But don’t stress because, with Bell Moving, our cross country moving services are affordable.
Now, you might be curious about the variables that can influence that cost. The two most common factors include the total distance between your current place of residency and your new home and the volume of the entire shipment. While these are two of the most weighted factors, here are a few additional variables that can dictate the price:
For our team to create an accurate estimate, we will need to know as much information as possible. Besides the information we mentioned above, it’s helpful to know the number of bedrooms in your home and the total square footage of your house.
While we can provide a free quote, it’s essential to note that each Columbus interstate move is unique to everyone, so no one price fits all. Our team can provide a virtual survey, so if there is a wait for an in-person appointment, we can get it done faster for you through our virtual option.
To get a better idea of our cost breakdown, contact our customer service team for a free in-home or virtual estimate!
Choosing The Best Columbus State To State Movers
- What are your Google Reviews?
- What is your customer satisfaction rate?
- How many years have you been in business?
- Are you a partner of a van line, like Wheaton Van Lines?
- To date, how many customers have you served?
- Are your interstate moving services affordable?
- Do your employees go through a complete background check?
- Do you offer packing and unpacking services?
- If needed, do you offer storage (short-term and long-term)?
- Is your storage warehouse climate controlled?
- Are you an award-winning long distance moving company?
- Can you transport cars during a long distance move?
- Clean, newer, properly maintained
- 53’ professional moving trucks
- Tractor trailers
- Professional-grade boxes (small, medium, large, wardrobe)
- Shrink wrap
- Bubble wrap
- Extra packing materials
- 2x dollies for both furniture and boxes
- Furniture blankets
- Furniture padding
- Highly-trained professionals
- Special software
- Truck tracking: GPS