Best Grove City Moving Company
Located in Franklin County, the Columbus suburb of Grove City is home to 41,000 and known for its charming downtown. This inviting area is a popular commuter city thanks to a short 12-mile commute to downtown Columbus. Families find a lot to love in Grove City: excellent public schools, affordable living, great parks, and family-friendly amenities like Big Splash at Evans Park, an outdoor municipal aquatic center with zero-depth entry, a lap pool, slides, and more.
The city maintains three gorgeous parks, a senior center, skate park, dog park, playgrounds, and a destination garden in addition to hundreds of classes and programs for all ages. The crown jewel of the city is Gantz Park with an arboretum, herb garden, and farmhouse. Residents enjoy a great quality of life with a median home price of just $260,000 in Grove City, OH!
Are you buying a house, changing apartments, or moving an office? Is life taking you far from the Columbus area? Whether you’re relocating near or far, moving is one of the most stressful things you will ever do. There’s a reason 94% of people who moved recently said it was worth it to hire professionals while 43% of people who moved themselves regretted it. Dependable movers handle all the heavy lifting and bending, loading and unloading, logistics, driving, and packing while you rest easy knowing your belongings are in good hands.
Top Grove City Moving Companies
If it is your first time working with a relocation company, you may have questions about what to expect and if it’s worth it. Here’s how Bell Moving & Storage can help you with an easier, less stressful transition to your new home.
How much do movers cost in Grove City, OH?
Relocation rates may be flat-rate or hourly depending on the details of your move. The only way to estimate your moving company costs is through a free assessment. Many factors are assessed to give you the most accurate quote possible.
- Move-in/move-out dates
- Number of movers
- Home type/accessibility
- Volume of belongings
- Special care items
Fill out the Request a Quote form to schedule a free assessment with Bell Moving & Storage today!
What do Grove City movers do?
Dependable relocation specialists make every aspect of your transition safer, easier, faster, and less stressful. Here are some of the areas in which professional moving companies can help you.
- Home prep to prevent damage
- Personalized, professional packing
- Furniture disassembly, assembly, and prep
- Secure loading
- Transportation by licensed professionals
- Unpacking and furniture set-up in your new home
- Storage at your origin or destination
How do you choose a good Grove City mover?
Your relocation is difficult enough without the headache of poor customer service, hidden charges, or worse – an inexperienced crew who damage or even lose your belongings. Here’s how to hire a trustworthy moving company.
- Check that they are licensed and insured. Verify the credentials they provide!
- Choose a company with background checked, trained, and experienced crews.
- Ensure they have years of experience handling similar moves.
- Check for unresolved complaints that have been filed with the BBB and FMCSA.
- Check that they offer the services you are looking for.
- Ask about their claims rate, equipment, and experience with your type of relocation.
- Look for positive online reviews and trade group membership or recognition.
- Make sure their rates are transparent without hidden costs or high upfront deposits.
Bell Moving & Storage has a well-earned reputation for excellence with hundreds of positive Yelp and Google reviews. Our fourth generation family-owned company has successfully completed more than 100,000 relocations with over a century of moving experience! As a Wheaton World Wide Moving agent, we are well equipped to handle your upcoming transition no matter where life is taking you.
Grove City, OH Moving Services
Bell Moving & Storage is a full-service moving company with comprehensive relocation solutions easily personalized to fit your needs. Here’s how we can help!